UrbanArtistry

UrbanArtistry is a nonprofit program, (supported by the Claude Harvard Foundation), dedicated to bringing art to young and old in the most interesting ways. This journal will have comments from those participating in the first UrbanArtistry workshop in Detroit, Michigan as well as the other events to follow. UrbanArtistry:Detroit creative focus is POETRY. Come journey with us as we explore the arts and contribute to the greatest good!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Ashley P. "THe One and Only"

Today is Thursday, April 31, 2005. This is my fourth day out with UrbanArtistry. Today we went to Chalres H. Write Museum of African American History. I really enjoyed myself. It was the first time I ever visited the museum. When you first walk in there is a circle where you can make an echo.

I had an experience I will never forget. The way everything was set up was as if you actually were back in the days of slavery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home